Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Inexpensive Beauty Find: Kiss Cosmetics Pure Bloom Cheeks


I've been falling a bit out of love with Kiss Cosmetics, but not for a really specific reason.
Their newest blush, Pure Bloom Cheeks, was released quite some time ago but the casing and whole thing didn't appeal enough to me to order it.
Anyways, when checking out adambeauty.com I stumbled across their Kiss section (it's under Other Brands -> Isehan -> Kiss) and found the blush in 01 Bougainvillea quite pretty so I ordered it. It cost me US$14.50 shipped which is a good price (retail is 1470 Yen so you get a good deal on AB).

The blush comes in a golden plastic case with a clear flip top. There are 3 colors in each of the 4 blush combinations available.


#01 Bougainvillea has a really pretty bright fresh pink on one side and a soft peachy pink on the other. I usually swirl them together or I apply the lighter shade all over my cheeks and the hot pink just on the apples.
The blush is finely milled with a soft and very pigmented texture and it's a breeze to apply this evenly. It leaves a soft shimmery glow but without obvious glitter.


All in all I can really recommend this blush and I will probably get at least #04 Rose later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathi said...

Sorry Fauxthentic, I pushed the wrong button =( I didn't want to remove your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates