Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Skin Food Sugar Dessert Eyeshadows Choc Choc

One of my most recent haul included 3 cute little eyeshadows from Skin Food called Sugar Dessert Eyeshadow Choc Choc.


I already have a Sugar Dessert Eyeshdadow from Skin Food which came with the Bordeaux Shining Special Kit. The difference is that the one in the kit is a baked shadow whereas the 3 new ones are pressed.

There is a difference in packaging, too. While the baked shadow from the Bordeaux kit comes in a golden and clear case the 3 pressed ones come in an ivory and clear case.
The baked Sugar Dessert shadows are available in an array of pastel colors only whereas the pressed Choc Choc line has some deeper colors, too.


The texture of the Sugar Dessert Choc Choc shadows is quite nice and smooth. They look really glittery at first but this is just an overspray. The shadows have a metallic not overly shimmery finish. There is good buildable pigment in the shadows. They blend smoothly and stay on well.

I bought 3 colors:
#1: This is a pale pink that's perfect as a highlighter to pair with the other 2 colors.


#17: This was the color that caught my eye first as it's a gorgeous taupe with slight pink undertones.


#19: A slightly warm plum. This has the least metallic finish of the 3 colors.


Overall these shadows are quite worth their price. RRP in Korea is only 4000 Won (about US$4) which is a steal if you can get them at retail price.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey girl, I bought 5 Skin Food eyeshadows from Taiwan last year, and I want to put them up for sale, I was wondering if you're interested? I don't know much to ask for them.

If you could help me determine a good price to list them that would be really helpful :)

Thanks

hehe I found you searching for skinfood e/s

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates