Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Clio Artspecial eyeshadow quad in #3


I wanted to get a Clio Artpecial eyeshadow quad ever since I saw some pics a year or so ago. I didn't have the chance to purchase one so I just could look at the pics and lem the item but couldn't buy.

Finally one of these babies is mine!

Like the blushes and the other items from the art series this has a nice print of some painting on the cover.
The palette is rather big and bulky and comes with a good-sized mirror.


The quad in #3 has 2 cool and 2 warm colors: Medium silver gray, charcoal, peachy gold and warm light pink.


All colors have fine pearl shimmers, just the darkest color is almost matte. The pigment is definitely there, especially in the darkest shade. The directions on the box suggest using damp applicators to intensify the colors and I am sure that would work well however I never use brushes wet as I am afraid I'd ruin any of my eyeshadows.


I can't seem to find a retail price but I think it'd be somewhere around US$25.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What website did you order this from? I'm having a hard time trying to find this makeup line..

Kathi said...

I didn't buy it from a website. I had to ask an ebay seller (ipinkorea) to buy this for me. she can get most things from Korea

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates