Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, June 21, 2008

VOV Aura Glam Eyes


While I have to say I was really disappointed with the newest palettes from the VOV Castledew range I have to admit that their new Aura Glam Eyes are truly pretty eyeshadows!

These are the baked-type eyeshadows I really dig and come in 8 lovely color trios out of which I picked 2.
The texture is really silky and there is a good amount of pigment in these babies. The finish is a very gorgeous metallic shine.


Aura Glam Eyes come in small simple round compacts with clear flip-tops. A slightly more glam packaging wouldn't have hurt but it's pretty basic and convenient this way.

Out of the 8 color 2 caught my eye right away so I purchased those.
07 Pink Muse Aura: Gorgeous combination of dark charcoal gray, light peach and medium peachy orange.


08 Purple Muse Aura: Blue-toned purple, silvery white and warmer lilac. Even though this is a pastel palette the color show up nicely.


I am not sure about their retail price, probably below US$15.
If anyone know the exact RRP please leave a comment and I'll update.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Why were you disappointed by VOV Castledew eye shadows? I remember you wrote that you liked them... I hope new Aura shadows will appear here in Russia soon :) I definitely want to try them!

dawn. said...

Hi,
I've got a question for you!
Would you prefer Lavshuca or Kate's lipstick? And why??

Kathi said...

Delerith,
I reviewed 2 different kinds of Castledew palettes namely the Color Shot Eyes quads and the new Shirring Eyes quints. While the color shot shadows are really nice I was highly disappointed with the Shirring Eyes. There are reviews for both those palettes so please go and read yourself.

Dawn,
The Rouge Essence Bar and Rouge Trance S lipsticks are quite similar texture-wise. If I had to choose I'd go for the Lavshuca's as they're so buttery soft and the packaging is prettier =)

dawn. said...

Icic... Cuz I ask you previously for your favourite lipstick and you said Kate! ^^ LOL...
So I guess I should go with Lavshuca yeah? ^^
thanks!

Kathi said...

You know that my fave lippy can change daily =P I said that they're both similar so they're both great. If I had to choose Lavshuca is pretties so I might pick that. Thankfully I am not in the situation that I have to choose as I have both

dawn. said...

^^ TRUE TRUE!
You just inspired me to just get both and try them out myself!

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

dawn. said...

oh btw,
For these rounded marble-like highlighters/blushes, is there a specific name for them? ^^

[I've asked on the 1st 'highlighter' post, you might have missed it. (:

Kathi said...

You mean in general? I usually refer to them as baked blushes as they're baked on a small terracotta pan =D

Anonymous said...

Sorry, after written my comment I went and found your review of castldew eyeshadows :)

DeeDee19 said...

where can you buy these VOV Aura eyeshadows? I live in USA.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates