Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Banila Co Winter 2008: The Secret Glam Part 2 - The Secret Glam Face Powder

I am really in love with Banila Co The Secret Glam range. I already reviewed the super cute The Secret Glam Shadows so it's time to write about the next item.
One of the heart pieces of the collection is the Face Powder which is also the most expensive piece of the collection.


The compact is a transparent gray-tinted quite solid and heavy plastic case through which the powder looks darker (more like a bronzer). However when you open it and look at the powder it's lighter rather than bronze or brown.


It's a baked powder consisting of blocks of different shades of cream, beige and peach. I just swirl my brush around the powder and get a pretty shimmery soft golden color (I use my Etude House Skunk brush...you might get more pigment and shimmer with a regular face brush).


I think this is more a highlighter than a face powder as it gives an absolutely gorgeous soft dewy finely-milled shimmer so it could look a bit OTT when applied all over the face.
However for the evening or dark snowy days I can imagine this very well as a luminizer for my whole face.


The Secret Glam Face Powder retails for 24000 Won (about US$17) but I paid a bit more since I can't get this from Gmarket.

3 comments:

birkinbagbeauty said...

Oh, such a gorgeous item again. Why isn't banilla available for international buyers on gmarket?

Anonymous said...

banila co. soooo should be available for us internationals from gmarket!!So does elishacoy and a lot of enprani items:-(

Just wondeing kathi,have u had those coupons included with lioele orders from gmarket,n how exactly can they be used?

Thanks lots.

Kathi said...

hi,
yea I wish we could order Banila just through Gmarket! I still end up paying at least 1/2 over retail value when I order from my ebay seller =(

I think the Lioele coupons are to be used when you order from their website so they are only of use if you're in Korea I believe =X

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates