Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, December 26, 2008

Spring 2009: Esprique Precious True Impact Eyes T1 & T3

I am quite a fan of Beaute de Kose Esprique Precious as they have some truly gorgeous items in their range. E.g. their gel liners (teal and the metallic purple/gray one), their lipsticks and also their eyeshadows are really good quality.


So for me it was certain that I wanted to try out their new eyeshadow quads for Spring called "True Impact Eyes". The True Impact Eyes comes in 4 colors of which 2 caught my eye: T-1 (a brown/pink combo) and T-3 (pink/purples).
The texture is a bit rough and makes the shadows a bit harder to blend unlike their previous palettes which contained very silky shadows.


2 of the shadows are super sheer (the lighter shades) but the 2 main colors are well pigmented, especially the liner.
I believe the matte base shade on the bottom of the quad is a cream shade but it has a weird texture, somewhere between cream and powder.


I really love that the shadows have a quite pretty shimmery finish so they're not dull or boring at all.
The staying power leaves a little to be desired. I experienced slight creasing and fading after about 4 hours of wearing the purple quad (but none with the T-1 quad even though I used the same base).

T-1:


This is a combo of a white base, peachy pink, warm pink brown and very deep brown.


This looks quite pretty. Oddly on my swatch pic the 2nd darkest shade looks like a muddy brown but it's more of a pinky taupe when applied on my eye.

T-3:


White base, baby pink, warm lilac and deep dark blue-toned purple.


The lilac turns pink on me so I can't use this on my lid. I love the darkest purple as it's very gorgeous but all in all the quad has poorer staying power and is a bit harder in texture than T-1.

All in all these quads aren't the best release from Esprique Precious and for 3675 Yen they should be much better in my opinion.
I'd rather pick up a new Aube Couture quad!

Thanks to my friend Iris I only paid retail for the quads =)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates