Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Inexpensive Beauty Find: Elizabeth Nude Bonbon OL Style Gloss Part 2

I already posted about the Elizabeth Nude Bonbon OL Style Glosses in #3 and #4 here. I really love these glosses so I finally ordered the gloss in #1 Feminine Beige (Pearl In) from Adambeauty couple of weeks ago.


The gloss in Feminine Beige doesn't disappoint, it's as fantastic as the other 2 glosses.


I won't go into detail about the texture so I will just proceed to describe the color.


It's a gorgeous slightly shimmery pink beige that looks so pretty and natural on me! It's a bit similar to color #4 though it has a bit shimmer and is slightly more pink than #4.


I didn't pick up #2 as it looked a bit orange on the pics provided online but I am still thinking of ordering it. It might well turn out very pretty.

Here are the glosses in 1, 3 and 4:


I paid US$7 from Adambeauty so this is a real deal.

6 comments:

acutelife said...

you wont go wrong ordering that last one, I ordered that and absolutely in love with it!!

Kathi said...

oh tell me more! =O

Anonymous said...

I agree that #2 is a really nice color- it is more beigy-brown than orange. All four are good for the "day look".

Yumeko said...

thanks for the visit and comment!
i am glad u like my blog cos i adore ur blog!!!
exchange links?

btw i cant wait for ur reviews of aube couture!
i swatched them at the store but still heeming and hawing about them colors

Kathi said...

Hi Yumeko,
sure, I added you to my blog list =D
You can expect the Aube reviews within the next couple of weeks I guess =D

Kimberly said...

kathi!!!

thank you so much for my prizs and etude house goodies, they arrived safely today, and i cannot wait to use everything!!

i'll be back soon after the holidays to snag some bb creams from you!!! have a very happy holiday season!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates