Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Various foundation swatches

I thought of swatching all my foundations for you.
The first pic shows my 6 Japanese foundations whereas pic #2 shows my 4 Korean ones.
As you can see I have a lot more BB Creams than foundations =P
I can wear all these foundations as they blend in with my skin but some are perfect matches and some just good or ok.

Japanese foundations:


1: Maquillage Climax Moisture Gel SPF12 PA+ in OC-00
2: Maquillage Climax Lasting Gel UV SPF24 PA++ in OC-00
3: Maquillage Climax Moisture Liquid SPF12 PA+ in OC-00
(as you can see all 3 MQ foundations look very different even though they're the same color code!)
4: Kate Liquid Foundation in BR-C (offers very little coverage)

5: DHC Q10 Moisture Care Liquid Foundation SPF25 PA++ in OC-00

6: Lunasol Water Cream Foundation SPF18 PA++ in OC-01


Korean foundations:


1: Etude House Baby Skin Foundation in #1
2: Tony Moly Watery Foundation in #13

3: Beauty Credit Lovely Q10 Foundation Moist SPF25 in #13

4: VOV Castledew Watershot Foundation in #19


For reference: I am a MAC NW15 but the swatches were taken on my arm which is about 1-2 shades lighter than my face.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathi,

I posted some swatches of Kanebo kate Liquid Foundation and I have lots of questions for you!

Please have a look at this link:

http://mymakeupreviews.blogspot.com/2009/06/question-maybelline-angelfit-liquid.html


Thank you so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates