Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, December 26, 2008

Bihada Ichizoku Lipgloss & Blush

I've always liked the look of the Bihada Ichizoku masks and other items but except for a Sheet Mask I received as a gift some months ago I hadn't tried any other Bihada items.

I believe that the Bihada Ichizoku line was just extended very recently from skincare to makeup so my interest grew when I spotted the makeup items (there are only a few though) online.

I found the 2 blushes, a concealer and 3 glosses (pink, beige, clear) as well as the skincare items (aqua gel, peeling, base, bath salts and masks) so I decided to order the Bihada Sara blush in pink.
By coincidence I received a Bihada Ichizoku lipgloss in Clear on the same day as the blush as a gift from my dear friend Iris along with my most previous CP so I luckily can review this as well =D

Bihada Ichizoku Blush in pink:


This comes in a very cute box but the case itself is a tad bit boring in my opinion. It looks like the Shu blusher cases with a little of a golden print on the cover but nothing overly spectacular in my opinion.


However the blush itself is very nice! It's a very bright pigmented reddish pink with nice fine shimmer. The shimmer is rather subtle but gives the blush a glowy quality I really love!
I have to carefully apply this as it can look overdone easily but a subtle layer of the blush makes me look healthy and fresh.


I paid about US$10 from eBay seller Singing Pierre Shop on eBay (the shop is closed now though =( )

Bihada Ichizoku Lipgloss in Clear:


The gloss comes in a very cute tube with roses printed all over it. I also like the packaging which features a page from a Bihada Manga (I think so at least).


I love that the gloss has a spatula applicator as it's so easy to keep this clean especially when I want to apply the gloss on top of lipstick.


The milky gloss with super fine pink shimmer pieces looks more or less clear with a very light pink iridescence on my lips.


The texture is quite slick and moisturizing and I find this to be one of the less sticky glosses. There is no scent or taste in the product. It doesn't even taste like plastic like some other unscented glosses do.


The lastability is fine, I reapply my lip products constantly anyway as I always want my lippy to look fresh =)

All in all I think the Bihada Ichizoku items are very nice and worth picking up. Jpmon lists a lot of the products for nearly the retail prices. Adambeauty also has some of the skincare but none of the makeup online right now.

4 comments:

birkinbagbeauty said...

Thank you for reviewing this, Kathi...I think I will order the blush at jpmon soon! It is really pretty

Mona said...

the blush looks just darling! its such a girly color!

Yumeko said...

thanks for sharing!
i bought a lucky bag from them recently and havent tried it yet but now i think i will unwrap to give it a go tomorrow!

paperdollrevenge said...

It looks great! I'm glad to hear you like the products...I've seen it so often at Japanese markets but never tried any, now I will have to thanks to your review! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates