Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, December 15, 2008

Tony Moly Gold Black Sugar Mask

I actually had this Tony Moly Gold Black Sugar Mask face peeling pot sitting around in my backup storage for some time but didn't open it as I wanted to finish my beloved Skin79 Sweet Honey Sugar Scrub before opening my Tony Moly one.


Anyway, the Skin79 stuff is finished so I decided to break open my new Tony Moly scrub.


The Gold Black Sugar Mask is a thick paste with quite scratchy sugar crystals, very similar to the Skin79 one.
What I like about the Tony Moly version is that it doesn't give an oily residue like the one from Skin79 but rinses off rather well.
The Skin79 mask smells better though =) The Tony Moly mask smells pretty much like brown sugar, but only a very faint scent.
My skin is super soft after using this so I am very pleased with it.


I honestly don't remember how much the 100g jar of scrub was but definitely not more than US$6-7.

2 comments:

MiuMiu said...

You make me wanna run to Tony Moly and take a look at their items! I didn't get a chance to take a good look last time.

Kathi said...

You need one of those Black Sugar scrubs, there are so many Korean brands offering them =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates