Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, February 12, 2010

DHC Moisture Fruit Foaming Wash

The small Moisture Fruit series from DHC was released not too long ago and is targeted towards younger skin (think teenages or early twens maybe).
The 3 products contain extracts of 5 fruits (kiwi, raspberry, apple, peach and grapefruit) and contain no artificial perfume. In addition there are botanical amino acids added to the products. According to Sasa this is a non-irritating wash (with which I have to disagree as you can read below).


Normally any skincare with "fruit" in the name makes me a bit wary as fruit often means fruit acids which my skin doesn´t stand at all. However I was suckered into buying this Moisture Fruit Foaming Wash as I just thought the bottle it comes in is too adorable!

Generally I love those cleansers that come out of the pump already as foam as they tend to be gentle and not too drying.

Unfortunately the Moisture Fruit Foaming Wash is a big no-go for me! First off I thought the smell is yucky. A very sharp citrus smell but not a refreshing nice one but a rather yucky one. When I smelt this I thought it might be a bit too harsh for me but gave it a try nonetheless.


My skin got red rashes and spots right away after using this. Even applying my trusted Freeplus skincare after using the Foaming Wash stung and burned and it took about 2 makeup-free days for my skin to calm down and settle back to a somewhat normal state.
I think normal or oily skin can handle this wash but for my sensitive delicate skin this was just a bit too much.

The bottle contains 100ml and retails for about US$15. I have seen this on eBay and Sasa (where it is out of stock right now). The Moisture Fruit series also contains a Lotion (toner) and a Gel Cream.

1 comments:

Emily said...

wow...too bad it didnt work for u :/

but thanks so much for your awesome detailed reviews as always!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates