Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, February 19, 2010

Inexpensive Beauty Find: Kanebo Media Cheek Color A

Media is one of the most inexepensive makeup lines made by Kanebo. I tried several items (like eyeshadows, lipgloss etc.) and liked everything I got so far.

The Cheek Color A blushes come in a nice variety of colors (10 to choose from!) though all range on the lighter end of the spectrum so they will probably be most suitable for anyone with fair-medium skin-tones.


Generally the products from Media come in very basic clear/dark blue plastic packaging which makes them look a little cheap (the face powder however comes in a pretty dark blue compact). So packaging-wise you get what you pay for =P


The blushes have a fine a little hard texture. Pigment-wise they are on the sheer side but they can be layered so they´ll show up better.
The finish is different among the blushes but all the ones I have come without glitters, most are on the glowy-shimmery side. The Cheek Color A actually reminds me a lot of the blushes from the discontinued brand T´estimo!
I got 4 colors and I like them all as they´re all very neutral and wearable.

PK-1: Clear baby pink, more sheer and slightly glowy finish.


PK-3: Very sheer peach color (not pink at all in my opinion)


RD-1: This is a bit more pigmented than the other colors I picked. This is a pretty coral color.


RS-1: Color RS-1 is the most shimmery color of the lot and has a good dose of pigment. To me this is more of a beige than a rose so it´s a beige-rose or so =) Please check the swatch to see the color and judge yourself.


The swatches are showing PK-1, PK-3, RD-1 and RS-1 from left to right:


All in all I recommend the blushes as they´re nice value for money (retail price is 735 Yen/each). They´re not the best blushes out there but they´re pretty nice and affordable.

4 comments:

vanilla said...

awww the 3rd one and the last one so pretty!!if u ever wana let them go,im here
lmaoo

Mia said...

Would you tell me where i can get these beautiful blushes online ? Thanks a lot in advance .

Kathi said...

Hi,
I got them from ichibankao for 1250 Yen/each incl. shipping

Shop N' Chomp said...

Had not heard of this brand until now. RD-1 looks gorg. =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates