Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, February 6, 2010

DHC Perfect Pro Eyeshadow Palette in BE03 & PK01

Until a few weeks ago I only owned one of the older DHC eyeshadow palettes (click for pics and short review here).
Recently DHC revamped its Perfect Pro line and released seriously cute eyeshadow palettes, blushes and glosses.

I couldn´t resist the cute compact cases of the new Perfect Pro Eyeshadow Palettes so I ordered 2 as I was curious how the shadows would perform.


The compacts are similar to the blush case (blush review here) but they´re in pink not light gold.


The eyeshadows are shimmery with a silky smooth texture and a good dose of pigment in the darker colors and a more translucent finish in the lighter colors.
The quality is really surprisingly nice for the affordable price of these palettes (I got them from Mihokoshop for less than US20/each so their retail price is definitely some $$ below that).


I got 2 palettes, both on the neutral-slightly warmer side. The lack of colors would be my only minor rant. There are only 6 palettes available and I´d say 5 of them are on the warmer side. The only one that looks really cool is the purple quad I will pick up eventually.
Anyway, I still like the pink combo I picked as it can create a nice natural eye makeup. I haven´t made up my mind about the beige quad as it´s really warmer than I normally like.

BE03 is a golden-toned brown palette for a neutral-warm look. The colors are ivory, light yellow gold, medium golden brown and chocolate. In the palette the colors look much more neutral so possibly that my skin-tone makes them appear warmer than they might look on others.


PK01 is the combo I like more than BE03 because it´s more neutral. The colors are white, light pink, neutral medium brown and deep taupeish brown.


I think I will like PU01 which looks like a nice cool lavender quad. I might let go BE03 soon though as I am not sure if I´d wear it often enough to make it worth keeping it.

6 comments:

♥ 珊珊 Kawaii Kuromi ♥ said...

pretty pallettes cant wait to see the eye looks u do with these.

Shan x

- said...

These are so pretty! Where do you get them, thanks!

The Beautyzine said...

Those two look so pretty, I also would like to see how they look on you :)

Kathi said...

From mihokoshop as I mentioned in my post =)

✿Ji✿ said...

Awww the pallettes look awesome!♥

BEAUTIFUL CANVAS said...

I have been using DHC products for the past 2 years. Wow, I didn't know they carry all these other products! I normally order from their US website which does not have more than half of the items you reviewed.

It seems like they have better packages and releases oversea :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates