Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kanebo Coffret D´or Mix Essence Rouge 04 Pink

I picked up one of Kanebo Coffret D´or´s newest lipglosses called "Mix Essence Rouge" on eBay some time ago (I was lucky to score it for cheap in an auction) and started to love it so much that I ordered another color recently. Actually Coffret D´or lists this item among the lipsticks, not lipgloss products.


These glosses retail for 2625 Yen (about US$30) however these can be purchased for US$25 on Adambeauty (add US$2 for registered mail per order, actual shipping is included in the price!). Currently 7 out of the 8 available colors are in stock.

Here are the colors (as usual among Japanese brands are colors are rather natural and soft):


According to Coffret D´or this is a liquid lipstick with a layer of hydrating essence which mixes with the color into a richly shiny lipcolor.


To me the lipcare essence is a shimmery clear lipgloss which adds some glimmer to the color. The gloss is definitely on the moisturizing and slick side with just decent lasting-power and a beautiful glossy finish.
The color is on the sheer side but can be detected even on my naturally rather rosy lips.


I think this wears really comfortably due to the hydrating formula of this gloss. There is no fragrance or taste which is always a big plus in lip products (for me at least).

I have 04 (Pink) which is a neutral soft light-medium pink.


The other color I am waiting for is 06 (Rose) which should be arriving by mid of the coming week. Will review this as soon as I tried it out.

6 comments:

sugarmizbunni said...

Woow, Love the gloss!!Very sweet colour. Just makes your lips look glossy and juicy and yet not oily^^

Claire said...

OMGee, that colour looks amazing on ur lips. Now I am tempted to get one and try it out myself. Thanks for the review! :)

Nicol said...

that is a really pretty colour! i want one xP

✿Ji✿ said...

Awww the colour is gorgeous!♥

Catherine said...

WOW. That looks amazing on your lips!!

Anonymous said...

this is a pretty lip gloss color. thanks for the review :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates