Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yanagiya Apricot Oil Hair Cream

The Apricot Oil Hair Cream from Yanagiya is one of those items I´d probably pass by without noticing in a Japanese drugstore as the whole thing is printed in Japanese so I´d have no clue what this stuff is =)

But thanks to Sasa I am the owner of this wonderful stuff and I am glad they have this up for grabs on their site. (Oh I just got my VIP membership there so I am saving 5% on everything from now on yay!)
For US$7.90 you get a large 160g tube which will probably last an eternity given the small amount you need for each application. Very good value for money in my opinion!


The Apricot Oil Hair Cream can be applied to towel-dry or dry hair and (according to Sasa) deeply moisturizes your hair with apricot oil, smooths frizziness and makes it shiny and radiant. It also prevents damage from blow-drying. This is also supposed to have a non-greasy texture. This is a leave-in treatment so it doesn´t require to be rinsed off.

I totally agree with Sasa as this stuff really makes my hair super soft and shiny and just makes it so pleasant to touch it.
The cream has definitely an oily texture so Sasa is not right in that point. So one must take very little as otherwise hair can get greasy. I use about 2cm and spread it evenly, especially on the lower 2/3 of my hair.

The Apricot Oil Hair Cream has a very light yummy apricot scent (but really light, barely detectable).

I highly recommend this stuff if you have dry, damaged and/or frizzy hair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should definitely check this out. I have stubborn, frizz hair that gets dry very easily. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

just a quick thx for your reviews and pointing out sellers as well. i am now hooked to alphabeautyuk haha

greetings from germany
tina

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates