Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, January 31, 2010

DHC Perfect Pro Makeup Face Color Palette RS03 & Moisture Care Gloss EX in PK06

DHC seems to have revamped its Perfect Pro Makeup range recently (or longer ago and I didn´t pay attention?) and I have to say the things look now really really pretty and cute! Before it had this kind of boring white plastic appeal (I always liked their blushes and eyeshadows though!) but now you get dreamy shimmery sleek cases with cute butterflies, hummingbirds and flowers printed on!


I spotted the DHC makeup line on Mihokoshop so I placed an order for 2 eyeshadow palettes, a blusher and a gloss as the prices were really affordable (between US$12-19 per item if I remember right)

-Perfect Pro Makeup Face Color Palette RS03:
This blusher comes in a cute shimmery pale golden yellow case with pretty ornaments printed on in white.
The case opens to reveal a mirror, 3 blush colors and a quite soft but small blusher brush.


The texture is fine and silky and the pigment is decent (sheer-medium and buildable so probably suitable for fair-medium skin-tones). All colors have a soft shimmer which gives a pretty glowy finish on my cheeks.


The color RS03 is a gorgeous cool pink palette. I just swirl my brush across all 3 colors as swiping the rather narrow color strips individually is quite hard in my opinion (well, it would work with the tiny included brush but I prefer my usual full-sized brush anyway.


I am using this blush frequently because I really like it!

-Perfect Pro Makeup Moisture Care Gloss EX PK06:
Seems I am getting more and more fond of squeeze-tube glosses =P.
I liked the color swatch for this gloss so I included this with my order, too!
The gloss comes in a nicely sized squeeze tube with slanted applicator.


The gloss is quite thick and sticky with great staying power and a good does of glossy shine. If you prefer slick glosses then this is not your first choice I dare say!
The color PK06 shows up but is surely translucent. It´s a fresh healthy pink with lots of fine shimmer.


This is not scented or flavored and comes in a lot of other colors, too!

All in all DHC impressed me with their cute makeup line. I also like the eyeshadows I picked up so I will be reviewing them soon, too!

5 comments:

sugarmizbunni said...

wow i like the pink lip gloss NICEEEE! DHC packaging is so sweet.... :)

sizbelle said...

I never knew that dhc has cosmetics line as well. Only know of their supplement and skincare products.

The prices for the items sounds affordable for me to consider.

Looking forward to ur next post about them.

Catherine said...

Wow so cute! I didn't know DHC made color cosmetics either!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Love the packaging! The gloss looks so pretty. =D

Liana said...

those look so pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates