Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, January 18, 2010

Kao Asience Shine Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner

I have been trying quite a few Japanese haircare items recently among them the Shine Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner from Kao Asience as they were some of the few Japanese haircare products available on Sasa.

I tried the Inner Rich series from Asience before and while I liked them the smell was just not nice.

Asience was especially developed for Asian hair but that doesn´t stop me from using their stuff =)


The Shine Therapy range is for permed/dyed/seriously damaged hair and contains 50% more "Repair & Revitalize Essence".
Some key ingredients are soybean and pearl essence, Korean ginseng, Camellia (Tsubaki) oil and Eucalyptus essence.

Now the shampoo and conditioner are of excellent quality and very rich and creamy in texture so they make my hair very shiny and soft. I have to admit I am still not fond of the scent as it´s a very strong unpleasant harsh herbal scent.
After drying my hair just keeps a light herbal scent which smells quite nice so I like the shampoo & conditioner set altogether and would repurchase. However I still prefer my Kose Salon Style set as it delivers the same result (super silky soft hair) but smells sooooo good!

I got both items from Sasa for about US$7/each. You can also get these on eBay.
I got the smaller bottles (220ml/each) but you can also purchase the jumbo bottles (half liter/each?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really want to try Asience shampoo. Do you notice a difference in their shampoo's compared to american brands? has your hair gotten healthier, softer, etc?

Rica said...

Which one is better? Tsubaki or Ascience for your opinion? Thanks!


Rica

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates