Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, January 8, 2010

Integrate Gracy Cream Foundation Moist SPF22 PA++ in PO-10

*drumroll* Today I would like to present you my new Holy Grail foundation. Finding a perfeect foundation for me is really something like the quest for the unicorn! Being blessed/cursed with super pale skin the lightest shade in the majority of foundation ranges is just a bit too dark. Yea, thanks!


I order Japanese foundations from time to time hoping they will fit but alas I am usually disappointed as the color rarely matches well.
So far Shiseido´s Maquillage line had the best foundation but those suckers decided to make my color OC-00 2 shades darker so the newest generation foundations don´t match anymore.
Also while OC-00 was really light enough it had a light yellow tint and usually slight pinkish tones suit me a little better.


Integrate Gracy is actually targeted to more mature women (so call it the older sister of Integrate) but that doesn´t prevent me from purchasing the products as so far everything I bought was of good quality (I love the face powder!) and the things are cheap and come in a very basic but nice packaging. Quite a nondescript brand at first sight but you can find some treasures from it!

I ordered my Integrate Gracy Cream Foundation Moist on Ebay from Alphabeautyuk for US$21.95 + shipping.
The pic shown in the auction looked promising but honestly I had no high hopes that the foundation would match. After all I tried Shiseido´s Aqualabel foundation in PO-10 and it was too dark/orange.


When the foundation arrived I was a bit surprised by how tiny the pot is. Quite a bit smaller than the pot of Maquillage´s Moisture Cream Foundation I received a few months ago (and which was a huge disappointment as OC-00 was so dark!). I don´t know how many grams the MQ foundation contained though.
The foundation contains 25g. I can´t seem to find the retail price online. I would guess somewhere around 1500-1700 Yen?


The pot is made of glass with a deep shiny blue cover that just says "Integrate Gracy". All the box and the label on the bottom of the pot are printed in Japanese only.

The foundation is a nice cream with a medium weight and about medium coverage. The foundation leaves a slight sheen and feels very nice and moisturizing but not heavy or greasy in my opinion. Now for the drier skin I suffer from in winter it´s perfect. I am not sure how I will like this in summer but I think it will well work for a warmer season, too. I might give the liquid foundation a try, too!


It doesn´t irritate my skin at all but most Japanese foundation are very compatible with my skin. Also this is fragrance-free and has an SPF of 22 PA++ which is always a plus, too!

Now on to the color. It´s just perfection! It´s a very light rosy beige that is oh so wonderfully blending into my skin! PO-10 is the best color match I found so far.
I am sure I will stock up on this foundation eventually and will continue using this in the future!

If you have pale skin like me and normal or dry skin I highly recommend checking this little gem out!


The foundation on my hand and blended out. The 3rd pic shows the foundation blended on my chin (only a super tiny amount, maybe about 1mm) but it´s only applied on the bottom half of the pic so you can see it blends perfectly.


Here is a swatch, the top is my former HG foundation Maquillage Moisture Climax Gel which is an excellent foundation but has been discontinued so I had to find an alternative.

7 comments:

Shop N' Chomp said...

I love that feeling of joy when I find an HG product. Congrats! It looks perfect on you. :D

Mona said...

yay for finding a HG foundie!

mandy said...

Congrats!
It looks great ^__^
It sounds great too, but my skin type and skin color is far from yours :X Almost a total opposite!
Finding HG's sound so exciting! I can't wait to find HG items myself :P

Georgina said...

Congrats on finding a perfect match kathi! ^_^

Musicalhouses said...

Wow that does look good! It makes me want to try that too..Also, I've nominated you for a blog tag/award! :) You can check it out at my blog post here: http://musicalhouses.blogspot.com/2010/01/second-tagaward-7-things-beautiful.html

Anonymous said...

Your complexion is gorgeous; definitely a blessing! This foundation looks like a yummy souffle O_0

Anonymous said...

by any chance do you know if Japanese foundations say oil free or non-comedogenic? I get scared buying or trying any Asian foundations because I never know if they will clog pores and make me breakout.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates