Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, January 18, 2010

Beauty DIY Tsubaki Golden Camellia Oil

Sasa´s variety really improved over the past year so I found really lots of nice stuff from Japan and got everything delivered to my door (a very hefty box I should add hehe).


Among my newest acquisitions is a bottle of Beauty DIY Tsubaki Golden Camellia Oil which is used as a hair treatment.
Beauty DIY is a Taiwanese brand and even though the name might suggest otherwise the stuff is surely already mixed and you don't have to do anything yourself (except applying of course =P)


I am fond of anything with Tsubaki Oil so I thought getting the actual oil would be really neat.
The version from Beauty DIY is not pure Tsubaki oil, it's been diluted. It contains Camellia Oil, Vitamin E and Ginger Oil (and probably some other stuff).

I use it as a smoothing treatment, so I just take 2-3 drops, spread them on my palms and then run lightly through my hair. It really gets incredibly soft and smooth when I do this.
This is also the saviour for my daughter´s thick wavy hair which is a pain to comb and gets tangled so easily. A few drops of this oil and combing is a breeze!
The (rather liquid) oil has nearly no scent, just a faint flowery one.


Other ways to use it are described on Sasa, e.g. you can add 2-3 drops to your shampoo or conditioner of you can apply about 5ml of the oil to your dry hair, cover it with cling film and then shampoo it off.

The glass bottle comes with a handy dropper with push button. You get 50ml. Price on Sasa is about US$13 and I would repurchase this without hesitation, alone for my daughter´s stubborn and hard to manage hair (which is, btw, so beautiful and thick!)

2 comments:

Catherine said...

This sounds really lovely!

Sin Yan said...

"Tsubaki" means camellia in Japanese, so Tsubaki oil is in camellia oil.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates