Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kao Prettia Bubble Hair Color in Cassis Berry

So I did it! Yay! Today I dyed my hair again as my roots looked off and I was just in the mood for something brighter.

So I dyed my hair with the Prettia Cassis Berry color.


I love the color however I hoped it would be even a bit more vibrant! The overall result is not that different from Antique Rose. This time around I didn´t feel any tingling feeling on my scalp and the smell didn´t bother me as much as when I used Antique Rose.


Here is the before (as you see the red tones from my Antique Rose hair dye I did 3 weeks ago have quite vanished by now. That´s after about 18 washes or so):


And here the after:


And this is the new hair color in natural light on a dreary snowy Austrian winter day. Actually it looks like a strawberry tone. Likey!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Color is really nice and vibrant => No orange. What about the condition of your hair? Any noticable difference?

Kathi said...

Hi,
I don´t notice any change in my hair condition even though the Cassis Berry hair color supposedly is a bit stronger than the other one I used. My hair feels smooth and is very shiny =)

Marlene Lam said...

i wish i knew i was daring enough to color my own hair.
its very pretty!

Catherine said...

Pretty!!

Georgina said...

hi kathi! every time you dye your hair, it always turns out to be a pretty color! loving this shade on you :) how long is your hair? i just got one box of prettia and im thinking that it might not be enough for my long hair. (longest layer is already reaching my lower back)

Nicol said...

love the colour!

Kymberleigh said...

I've dyed my hair with Prettia Cassis Berry twice now and each time it has gradually faded from red to copper.

annmich said...

Pretty! It works on your hair! It doesn't work on ours :( We tried twice.

Unknown said...

hi dear

i like it very much

may i know how much each color will cost me with shipping to the Unied Arab Emirates to reash my door?

rainbow.shop1@gmail.com


thanks

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful and vibrant color. I've been searching for sites that sell that to my country (Sweden) but I can't find it anywhere. How much would it cost me with shipping included?

I'd be really greatful if you could help me.

sterder@hotmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates