Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, January 18, 2010

Sana Uruoitashi, the Moisture Ambassador! Hiaruronsan Moisturizing Mist

I am not much of a face mist person but since I totally love my Hiaruronsan Moisture Gel I decided to order the Moisturizing Mist, too.

Both products are from Sana, known for their super cute and sometimes a bit gimmicky products (but still they are nice most of the time!).


If you visit my review of the Moisture Gel you will see the hilarious cartoons from Sana explaining the uses of their 2 Hiaruronsan products.
You see that both items contain 3 kinds of hyaluronic acid so they are deeply moisturizing. Also both items can be used over makeup or along with your skincare routine, just use whenever you want.

The Moisturizing Mist comes in a cute spray bottle which contains 50ml. The spray makes a very fine mist so it can be used on top of makeup if you spray just a couple of times.


While I love the gel I like the spray. It´s certainly refreshing and gives a nice dose of moisture however as I said I am just not a big face mist person hehe =) I like using this and I can imagine that it will be very nice when traveling by plane to combat the super dry air inside.
Oh, I also used this on my hair as a quick fix and it did a nice job of smoothing those fine hairs that always want to stick up from the head =P

I got the spray from Adambeauty, listed under Sana products. I think it was about US$11 shipped? Certainly not much more.

1 comments:

Kiradris said...

Cool, thanks for reviewing this! I adored the packaging, but like you, have little use or interest in facial mists.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates