Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Gmarket help: List of Korean makeup brands written in Korean

My reader Jen emailed me a list of Korean brands written in Korean which will make your search on Gmarket easier I think! Just copy and paste the Korean word to search on Gmarket!

Thanks so much, Jen!

Banila Co. 바닐라코

Belita Lala “My Secret Editor” 벨리타라라

Cathy Cat 캐시캣

Clamue 끌라뮤

Clio 클리오

Dream Cosmetic드림코스메틱

Dr. Jart닥터자르트

Elisha Coy엘리샤코이

Enprani 엔프라니

Etude House 에뛰드하우스

HanSkin 한스킨

Innisfree 이니스프리

Jadilla J제이딜라제이

Laneige 라네즈

Lioele리오엘리

Lotree 로트리

Missha 미샤

Nanas’B 나나스비

Nature Republic 네이처 리퍼릭

Peripera 페리페라

Skin 79 스킨79

SkinFood 스킨푸드

Sulhwasoo 설화수

The Face Shop 더페이스샵

Tony Moly 토니모리

VOV보브 ( add 캐슬듀 for Castledew series)

Zamian 자미안

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you SO much for this!
I'm on gmarket right now! xox

Sonia Ho said...

it's very useful!

thanks!

Anonymous said...

yay this definitely will be of help!!!

Anonymous said...

for the Vov one, it's 캐슬듀 not 개슬듀

Starryxuan said...

Thanks! Will come in handy! =)

Anonymous said...

Anyway for someone to put the korean characters for "BB cream"?

Wednesday said...

Google tells me the characters for Holika Holika are 홀리카홀리카

Now I have to find Jill Stuart!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates