Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, January 11, 2010

Inexpensive Beauty Find: Kosé Cosmeport Delicious Kiss lipgloss

While I generally dislike squeeze tube glosses I have to admit that I found several I like within the last months e.g. Jill Stuart´s Jelly Lip Gloss or the glosses from Lavshuca.


The Delicious Kiss glosses by Kosé Cosmeport come in 3 colors that are also fragranced with different scents:
Gloss A: Strawberry Red
Gloss B: Juicy Peach Pink
Gloss C: Chocolate Beige
The glosses come with a swirly design featuring a gloss and a "plumpy collagen layer" aka shimmery sheer gloss. So the color you get might differ depending which color just is in order to be squeezed out =)


The glosses have a very nice non-gritty slightly sticky texture with a very glossy finish. The lasting power is quite good, the glosses last several hours on me without feeling gunky or starting to gum up on my lips.

The glosses contain 7g/each and have a slanted applicator. Furthermore all glosses contain honey and collagen.
All in all I really like these and like to wear them quite a lot these days.

A is my least favorite. It is sheerer than the other glosses and I am generally not really a fan of strawberry scents. Contains strawberry fruit juice.

B is a really nice decently pigmented gloss and is a peachy pink as the name suggests. The peach flavor is nice! Contains peach fruit juice

C is my favorite. The color is a sheer nude gold which is oh so pretty! The scent should resemble chocolate but to me it´s a rather subtle caramel scent (which also fits the color more than chocolate!). Contains chocolate chocolate (extract?)


I paid US$6.95/gloss plus about 1$ shipping/each (as so often these days I purchased from alphabeautyuk on eBay)

1 comments:

Shaima812 said...

I really love the colour think i would love to use them if i could find it in my country

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates