Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, January 11, 2010

Mandom Lúcido-L Designing Pump Hair Jelly


The Lúcido-L Designing Pump Hair Jelly in is one of my favorite styling products at the moment.

It comes in a nice large 200ml bottle with a pump dispenser.
The jelly is a smooth milky lightweight and rather watery (thus a bit runny) gel that helps you set your style, especially if you have straight hair.
You either use this on dry or towel dry hair, smooth it on and spread it with your fingers or a comb. Then let air-dry or use a hair dryer.


I like smoothing approx. a pump of this product on my hair after blow-drying to help tame those little fly-aways and make the hair look sleeker.

The things I really like about this jelly and which will make me repurchase is:
-the lightweight texture which doesn´t make my hair greasy
-that it´s not sticky so no hair that feels glued together
-helps me achieving the sleek straight look I like so much!
-the scent is divine! It´s a very nice fresh scent and I really like smelling this!

This is not what you would really understand as a hair gel as it´s more liquid and doesn´t really have the ability to fix your hair in a certain style away from straight looks.

The Designing Pump Hair Jelly contains Panthenol for added care properties.

I paid US$8.49 on Ebay (alphabeautyuk). There is also a jelly for wavy hair-styles in an orange pump-bottle available.


1 comments:

Ana Kessel said...

does it like take away the straightness if i flat ironed my hair? typically any product that has some sort of water in it will make my hair frizz back up again, do you think this does that?

how exactly does it look on the hair? like shiny/wet look or not noticable?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates