Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sana Black Witch Beauty Secret Bath Salt Soy Bean Cacao

Just thought of doing a quick review of these new bath powders/salts I got a few days ago.

This is made by Sana and comes in single-dose sachets like most other bathing powders from Japanese brands.


The Black Witch Beauty Secret Bath Salt tints your water a deep brown color with lots of fine golden glitters throughout. Looks quite nice!
Also I think this made my skin considerably soft however I found the smell quite icky. It didn´t smell like yummy chocolate but rather like rancid chocolate that got smoked in some chimney or so...yuck!


Good that I only got 2 of these so I won´t be stuck with more of these on the longer run =P
I got mine from Alphabeautyuk on Ebay.

1 comments:

Delete said...

Your reviews/swatches really helped me in deciding on what products I want. Not particularly this post, but others! ( : Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates