Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Update on my Prettia hair color (after 2 weeks)

So it´s been 2 weeks that I dyed my hair with the Antique Rose color from Kao Prettia so I thought of posting yet another pic (here is the initial review and the result after one week).

I think I washed my hair about 11-12 times since using the hair dye and you see the color is still going strong albeit the tone changes to be a *little* bit lighter (as my hair is underneath the dye.. oh it´s hard to judge with the flash pic but I notice this in natural light). I think the hair dye is really nice and I love the color!
Oh and I got a nice cut which frames my face nicely now =) My hair now only reaches to about 3-4 cm below my collarbones =)


Next time (sometime in February) I am probably trying something a bit louder:


Prettia Berry Cassis which has more lightening ingredients thus will probably be a bit harsher but the color should come out quite intensely (as it also makes black hair look reddish!). I hope I am not going to end up too bright or even orange! But: No risk no fun, right?


But I might instead go for a deeper brown color or that gorgeous blueberry shade on the way to me (which is from Beautylabo, not Prettia). We´ll see what I will come up with! =D

13 comments:

Nicol said...

still vibrant :)

Mischievous Mack said...

It's holding up so well! All the reds I've tried would have faded more by now!!! *jealous*
Oh, and I'm having a giveaway on my blog, so cool skinfood and nature republic stuff! come check it out :)

Ariel said...

Hi Kathi~ do you know if this hair dye would work for black asian hair as well?

AskMeWhats said...

wow the color is very pretty :)

Unknown said...

WoW!! the colour is almost the same even though you washed it quite a lot now! and yay for the new hairstyle!:-)change is almost always welcome. Let's see what the next colour will offer!

MiuMiu said...

the dye seemed to have worked very well for you. i used the berry cassis as well but it appeared more brown than red, hope it works for you though

alien man?! said...

so, what kind of benefits are you seeing in using asian brands of hair dye as opposed to the ones in the western market?

Georgina said...

yay the color is still vibrant and pretty! i cant wait to get and try my prettia hair dye :)

Shop N' Chomp said...

Kathi, your hair looks so shiny and vibrant! =)

Rica said...

Oh! I always see this whenever I roam around the crazy streets here in Mongkok and it always makes me think how will my hair be if I put on these kinds of hair colors!

I really love your site... Keep it up! It's very informative and I can't believe you know more infos about beauty products that can be found here in Hong Kong than I do! LOL!

mly said...

this brand looks promising, might try it. thanks for all the reviews you do its been SUPER helpful! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, would you happen to know is the Maquillage Climax Lasting Liquid OC-00 still one of those that are very light?

Unknown said...

hi! I bought my own box after reading your blog! hopefully it will work on my hair T_T

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates