Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Banila Co Two Kisses

I've been hauling some Banila Co stuff recently and among them was an interesting small item I have seen in many Korean brands: A lip tint/gloss duo. These seem to be quite popular and one from Banila Co looked like a pretty combo so I decided to get one.


Two Kisses contains a lip tint on one side and a gloss on the other side.
The tint is very liquid and has enough pigment to give my lips a pretty stain. However this emphasizes any unevenness of the skin terribly so make sure you are exfoliating your lips first. I am not a huge fan of tints and find the Banila Co one as tricky to use as others.
The staying power is really good so it will last through drinking or small meals.
I find lip tints uncomfortable to wear alone so the included gloss makes a great addition as it adds a slick layer of sheer glossy color. Also the gloss slightly camouflages any uneven application of the tint and makes the color appear a bit lighter.
There is a light fruity scent I can detect.

I got duo #02 which contains a berry colored stain and a pale pink gloss with shimmer. Together they create a pretty soft berry pink color with shimmer.
There is also a red/white and red/yellow lip duo.

I paid 7500 Won (seller
hs005491 on Gmarket)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates