Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, September 14, 2008

BB Creams: Quick comparison IV

You can read the other comparisons here:
BB Creams: Quick Comparison III
BB Creams: Quick Comparison II
BB Creams: Quick Comparison


I have gotten another 5 BB Creams since my last post couple of weeks ago so here I am presenting you swatches and reviews (but will link you to other posts I already reviewed some BB creams in).


1: Oriks Oriental Herb BB Cream
:


I already reviewed this here.
Very pale sheer BB Cream but oxidizes a bit after short time. Has a pleasant light herbal smell and feels smooth and lightweight upon application.
50ml, came as part of a kit which cost me 39800 Won for 5 items.
Comes in a standard squeeze-tube.

2: Mamonde Natural Cover Lotion:


I already reviewed this here.
It's not called BB Cream but it's a 4-in-1 according to the box and contains SC Glucan, Ivy Extracts, Marshmallow Extracts and Fleur Hydra Complex. Also the texture/color is typical for BB Creams.
Has a floral scent and comes in a light pink-toned color (I purchased color 01, there is also a darker 02 available).
Offers sheer-medium coverage.
50ml (in simple squeeze-tube) cost me 16000 Won (about US$15)

3: VOV Castledew Whitening BB Repair Balm SPF15:


This is a pretty good BB Cream with light-medium coverage. Comes in 2 colors of which I chose the lighter one #01. Has a very pleasant fragrance, fruity and floral at the same time. The tube, color and consistency of the BB Cream reminds me very much of its sister brand Jadilla J Whitening BB Cream which is just a tad darker in color #01.
This gives me very smooth skin and lasts very well.
The BB Cream is rather thick and has a very light waxy feel I personally like in this formula.
Contains (among other ingreds) Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Chamomile Extract and Arbutin.
50ml (in squeeze-tube) cost me 11200 Won (about US$10). The cream came with a free full-sized 100ml tube of Frigga Hand Cream and a pack of VOV Good-Bye Eye Pender cotton pads (those are really awesome!). This makes the BB Cream a really good deal.


4: VOV Anti Trouble Blemish Balm SPF17:


I only added this to show you the swatch of it as it's too dark for me (It looks fine on the pic but my hand is about 2 shades darker than my face). This has a herbal scent and a smooth texture.
I didn't actually purchase this, I got 4 full-sized 50ml tubes in color #23 as gifts.
Comes in a basic medicinal-looking squeeze tube

5: Jadilla J The Original BB SPF30 PA++:


I haven't seen the full-size of this on Gmarket. I received a deluxe GWP size as part of a gift-set.
The Original BB has a quite strong herbal scent but I really like it. The texture is typical for BB Creams, a thicker cream with sheer-medium coverage. The color works very well with my natural skin-tone and my skin feels super soft and smooth.

All in all another bunch that contains some pretty nice BB Creams.
And you can be sure you'll find a Quick Comparison V soon =) Addictions, addictions!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates