Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

VOV Aura Shimmer Blusher

I've been eagerly awaiting the newest blushes from VOV to arrive here. Today I got a nice parcel from Gmarket containing those absolutely gorgeous blushes.



I think VOV Aura Shimmer Blushers come in the most adorable floral compacts ever. They have a sort of vintage feel to me with the adorable bell flower print and the design on the blushers look fresh and happy.


The blushes are baked I think. They have that typical very shimmery (not glittery) rather hard texture but still have decent pigment. Each blush consists of 4 colors mixing into the final color.
The result I get is a shimmery (bordering to frosty so beware if you don't like a lot of shimmer) soft cheek color that lasts well through the day.
The cute round compact comes with a brush tucked into the cover.

I paid about US$10/each which is quite affordable in my opinion.

There are 4 colors total of which I ordered the first 3:
01 Highlight Shimmer Aura: A highlighter consisting of 4 pale pastels mixing into a sheer white.


02 Pink Shimmer Aura: Shades of darker and lighter pink mix into a gorgeous light pink


03 Peach Pink Shimmer Aura: Peach, pink and orange mix into a pretty peachy pink.


There is also 04 Orange Shimmer Aura which looks like a pretty mixture of light salmon, orange and a brick red.

All in all these are pretty nice blushes worth purchasing.

5 comments:

Pink Sith said...

Oh those are so pretty! They look like they will be gorgeous on too! Thanks for the post!!

miemiemie said...

i second that! they sure do look pretty!

Unknown said...

What gorgeous packaging!! Oh I have such a packaging fetish.....but look how prettily they glow. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Anonymous said...

May i know which website you purchased your VOV Aura Shimmer Blusher from? Thanks!

Kathi said...

I bought the blushes from seller
"THE코스메틱" on Gmarket.

They really are super cute, i love their compacts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates