Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, September 27, 2008

How to use Credit Cards on Gmarket


Just until recently I used to pay only through paypal for my Gmarket orders which meant a general delay of 1 or 2 days till the payment was confirmed.
In my previous post "Tips for ordering from Gmarket" I noted that I had not been able to type in my CC info.
Someone kindly pointed out to me in the comments section that you have to add a Credit Card and get it verified from Gmarket before you can use one.

To add your CC, please do the following:
Make sure you're using Internet Explorer.
Go to "My Gmarket", click on "Personal Info", Click on "Credit Card Registration". A pop-up window will open.

Fill out the form there. Make sure your email address is correct so that you can get the registration confirmation.

Scan your card but cover the last 4 digits of your credit card (or use Paintshop or another program to remove them).
Send the card to fcard@gmarket.co.kr. Please don't forget to write your Gmarket ID in the email so they know for which account you want a card verification.

Usually the next business day you'll get an email confirming that you can use your credit card now.

When you want to pay for your order just check "Foreign Card" button to confirm which type of payment you want to use during the check-out process and click on "Select card". A pop-up window will open showing your card numbers (you can register up to 3 cards). Just click on the number and hit the submit button.

It's easier and faster than paypal and you see the payment confirmation right away.
I think I will only use Paypal from now on when I have funds in my account to use =)

On another note: Sorry for not posting a lot these days. I am very very busy with studying for an exam so I neither have time to test/use makeup nor write about it (BB Cream and lip balm are my friends these days) =) I will be back on track by end of next week (but I will try to publish some posts over the next days)
Thanks for understanding!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I decided to add the credit card to my account. Thanks for the tip.

Anonymous said...

hi, just wanna ask if you use credit card to pay, will you be billed in usd or won? thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates