Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, September 12, 2008

Cathy Cat Fall 2008: Glitz Quilt Shadow in 03

And yet another Cathy Cat post. You might remember that I mentioned in one of my previous reviews that I spotted a new color of my beloved Glitz Quilt Shadows.
I received it a few days ago and wore it a few times so it's time to review it =)


The case is just like the other cases but unfortunately they mixed the case of color #02 with the one of #03 so the colors pictured on my compact are wrong and actually belong to #02. I have seen the case meant for #03 is different so I am a bit pissed.
Anyway, supposedly the product matters, right? =X

The eyeshadows are very silky with good color pay-off. They blend very smoothly and have a gorgeous very fine shimmery finish. The color palette for #03 is perfect for fall.


It contains the following colors:
Cream, light beige (perfect wash color!), a light rusty plum, a light soft copper brown and a soft chocolate brown.
Even though the colors are on the warmer side they work very nicely with my skin and eye color.


The eyeshadow has a clear plastic flip-top you can lay the 2 included applicators on. Very nifty!

1 comments:

bk377 said...

Hi Kathi,

This is a bit of a pointless comment, but I recently got the Cathy Cat Glitz Quilt shadow in #03 too and like you the artwork on my lid was the same as for #02. I live in Korea and bought mine from a drugstore here. I think they haven't bothered to make a new artwork for #03 as even the testers out had the #02 shades. So your's wasn't the only one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates