Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Etude House 3 Proof Lash Mascara & Orgel Light Volume Queen

I have pretty much reviewed all my Etude House stuff (but big Fall collection order on the way!) but a few items are missing so here I am reviewing 2 of them.

I have been a bit on a mascara kick recently and have found that most Korean ones I tried are pretty good (Cathy Cat, Etude House Oh M'Eye Lash, Banila Co - not reviewed yet, Lotree etc.) even though my first impression after trying some mediocre ones (Lioele, Etude House Vitcara...) wasn't that great.


Anyways, I wanted to try the newest mascara from Etude House (now there are 2 newer ones for Fall) released in Summer 2008 to see how it would perform.

The 3 Proof Lash Mascara has 3 qualities. It is:
-Sebum-resistant
-Sweat-proof
-Tear/Waterproof

so it should hold up in any weather and will not smudge or dissolve leaving you with Panda eyes.
I find the formula of this really good. It's not too wet so it doesn't weigh my lashes down. It volumizes well, holds the curl and it stays on all day. My lashes feel a bit hard/stiff but that's not a problem for me. I have to admit that I never have a problem with smudgy mascara, no matter if it's a waterproof or water-soluble formula. Hence I can't say if this is extraordinarily resistant to sweat, tears and sebum as it really holds up well on me.


The brush is on the bulkier side with shorter bristles on one side and longer on the other. It does a good job of distributing the mascara evenly.
I don't find the formula very clumpy but I always need an eyelash comb with any mascara for prettier results.
This is only available in black.


Orgel Light Volume Queen is a thick gloss in a slim twist tube with a spatula applicator. I can feel a slightly cooling feeling when applying this which I personally find quite pleasant.


It leaves a pretty very glossy finish but all in all it's not a super special item.
It's cheap though (6500 Won, less than US$6) and comes in an array of 8 pretty colors.
I picked #6 which is a light soft peachy pink (and I might eventually pick up #7 which looks like a pretty pink-beige)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Etude mascaras! Especially the peach collection one.

Really thankful for all the reviews on the different Korean brands you post (: I love Korean brands but it's really hard to find decent reviews on brands/products I'm interested in, in languages I can actually understand ^^

Would you happen to know if it's possible to pay via bank account for Paypal for Gmarket, instead of credit/debit card? Cos I'm tempted to get a ton of stuff from Gmarket myself!

Kathi said...

I don't know if you can pay by bank account, but i see nothing written that it's not possible. You have to transfer the money to Gmarket within 7 days so if they receive any kinds of funds from you that should work out.
If you're unsure please contact the customer service. Be aware that they don't reply by email, but to your Gaccount inbox. I described that in my "tips for ordering from Gmarket" post =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates