Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, September 12, 2008

Cathy Cat Amazing Cream Blusher & Cheek Cheek Blusher

I've been indulging in lots of pretty Cathy Cat stuff recently so expect some reviews to pop within the next days.

Today I'll review the 2 blushes I purchased, one being an Amazing Cream Blusher and the other a Cheek Cheek Blusher.

-Amazing Cheek Blusher:


This comes in a quite small pot which looks quite simplistic for a Cathy Cat item. I believe the older items are more simple and sleek than the newer more girly items.
Anyway, the Amazing Cream Blushe
r is exactly what the name suggests. It's amazing! It melts into my skin and transforms to a powder right away. It stayed on the whole day even through sweating and didn't fade at all for over 9 hours today.


The finish is matte and the color I picked #01 is a very flattering soft pink. I truly deeply adore this blush!
There is a 2nd color #02 which seems to be more on the peachy/orangey side.

-Cheek Cheek Blusher:


The Cheek Cheek Blusher comes in a plain clear and black plastic compact with an extra compartment for the brush and a mirror.
The blush is one of the more pigmented Korean blushes I tried so far. 1-2 swipes per cheek are enough or else I'll look overdone.
Cathy Cat really does the pink blushes well as it seem as this is right another perfect pink blush for me.


There is a pattern on the blush sprayed on with silver glitter but I swiped the glitter away and found a pretty soft shimmery blush underneath.
Staying power is pretty good, it lasted most of the day for me incl. some sweating =)


I picked color R13 which is the pink one. There is also R23 which is more peach/orange.


All in all I really like these! They're definitely worth being picked up if you can find them.
I have reviewed several other highlighters/blushers from Cathy Cat. Just click on the Cathy Cat label to read more!

I purchased both items from seller miincos on Gmarket for 12400 Won/each.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you get your Cathy Cat and Jadila stuffs from gmarket? Do you mind sharing the seller's page?

Kathi said...

Jadilla J: Seller vovcare. Doesn't have much listed right now though, no idea if he's closing down

Cathy Cat is very widely available on Gmarket. You usually stumble across a lot of stuff.
you can try zelstory, cosmatic93 and others

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates