Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

B&C Celeblous Gelina Cheek in 03 Naked Skin

I don't really own a lot of B&C stuff but I know they produce Love Clover - a brand with really nice blushes.


When browsing Sasa I found an interesting little blush for US$11.60 called "Celeblous Gelina Cheek". Even though the name sounded really weird in my opinion I really wanted to give the neutral color 03 Naked Skin a try as it looked like a perfect go-to color.

For some reason (probably that "Gelina" I believed that this was a gel or cream blush but to my delight it's a powder blusher.


The blusher comes in a cute little clear jar with golden glitters sprinkled throughout the plastic. It comes with a cute animal print puff with a dark pink bow.


The texture is really nice, pigmented and smooth. The finish is a shimmery, nearly frosty color. Used with a light hand on an otherwise matte base this looks really gorgeous and gives a fresh and healthy glow.


The color 03 is a neutral pinked beige which works so well with the majority of my lipsticks and glosses.

I got this from Sasa for US$11.60. You can also get this on Jpmon for NT$464 (about US$14).


The other 2 colors available are a pink and an orangey brown I think.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the cute little sponge...
I heart leopard prints!

birkinbagbeauty said...

It is quite a nice blush, isn't it? I only detect a slight orange tone. I wonder how the pink version will look like.

Charlotte said...

Does this last on your cheeks?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates