Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Gooddealer order (M by Maquillage Spring stuff!)

The new collections from Maquillage are usually on my shopping list as I just love that brand. Now with their revamped packaging and quite a bunch of new interesting products it was granted that I needed some of the new stuff.

My only problem was deciding where to order. With the currently strong Yen prices went up to nuts amounts but I wasn't interested to wait another month or so till adambeauty will list this.

So after some browsing and pondering I decided to order from Gooddealer.com. I haven't ordered from them for over a year I believe as their prices were just ok because of the higher shipping and handling fees.


But nowadays it's one of the best sources to order in my opinion especially as they also stock Lunasol, RMK, Jill Stuart and other expensive brands. Just factor in the shipping per item, compare with other sellers and do the math...

I got (the first US$ price is what gooddealer charges before shipping/handling):
2x Eyes Creator (3D) in GY865 and VI376 (US$39.61/each...retail 3990 Yen = US$45)
1x Face Creator (3D) in #44 - you get refill and case by default (US$40.93....retail 4200 Yen = US$47-48)
1x Moisture Rouge (Color) in RS724 (US$30.47...retail 3150 Yen = US$36)

I paid about US$20 for registered airmail and handling. That may sound much but If you just split the shipping (I ordered 4 items) and add US$5 on top of each product you will see that I paid even less than retail and the items arrived in less than a week and well packed. I also received a sampler of Coffret D'or's new lipsticks and a Lunasol foundation/base sampler.

Just go to gooddealer.com, click on "English" (top right of the page) and then click on "shopping mall". You will find the newest products first, otherwise do a search (be sure to always search for one word only, it doesn't find anything if you enter more than 1 word). You can pay by Paypal or CC!

Of course reviews will follow later!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

It's always such a bummer to pay the marked up prices. Thanks for the heads up on where to get a better deal. Now I won't have to wait on getting some of the spring Maquillage. =)

birkinbagbeauty said...

Hi Kathi, OMG...the face creator from Maquillage! I cannot wait to see your review and swatches.
Does the Gooddealer order require a sign (like adambeauty) or is it mailed out like ichibankao (without signing anything)?

Kathi said...

goddealer sends registered so a signature is required. I prefer that as it's more safe and for some reason the registered letters from Hong Kong arrive faster than regular airmail (and I can track the package till it leaves Hong Kong so I can usually 90% of the time predict the day it'll arrive as I know how long our customs usually need hehe)

Anonymous said...

U can request adambeauty for non register mail. And last time, he removed the $2 shipping fee for me, so free shipping with non register mail. I've done it and it arrives safe, well, depends on your area where U live :)

Kathi, I'm so curious how can U guys buy new makeup all the time? lol...I mean, they're not cheap makeup like Rimmel, etc those brands. I'm very very curious for all blogger that always splurge on makeup. I know it's a passion, so do I. I love fashion and beauty, but my wallet is crying if I can be like U guys. hahaha....

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates