Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, January 31, 2009

News from Adambeauty

My favorite website for ordering Japanese beauty products Adambeauty.com just updated their site. While the design of the website is still somehow simple and a little chaotic I think it looks a bit nicer now.

The cool news is that now there is EMS/Speedpost service available. When you checkout you have the option to check a box, enter your phone number and receive your items via EMS.
It costs only US$12/order and will allow you to receive your order even faster. I think it's worth using EMS if you order a bigger bunch of items and/or are a bit impatient like me lol!

The new Visee Blackish Forming Eyes & new mascara, Elizabeth Pink Bonbon glosses and Kiss' spring items (Chocolate Lip Balm and those eyeshadow duos) have been listed, too!
Adam told me the new Spring stuff should be listed by end of next week!

Also there are some nice items on sale. I just ordered a Maquillage lipliner for US$7.50 (it's a nice rose shade).

I think you can expect the Aube, Lavshuca, MQ, MM and Kate collections listed there soon, too!

1 comments:

Lilyeuhh said...

Hi Kathi!

I'm interested in ordering on AdamBeauty, but I can't believe the "normal"shipping fees are only $2!!!
About shipping, how long does it take from the date of purchase?

Thx for the answer & thx for the awesome blog (I always check here before purchasing!)!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates