Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lunasol Intellectual Lips Full Glamour in 10, 11 & 16

I own quite a bunch of lipsticks from Lunasol's Intellectual Lips Full Glamour range (here is an older review, I think I have a few more colors now though). They were one of the first items I tried from this brand and what got me hooked on Lunasol. The line has been discontinued recently but they're still some of the nicest lipsticks I have. The new Full Glamour Lips S and Full Glamour Lips G are just as good though so it's not much a problem if you missed out the older Intellectual Lips Full Glamour range.


However Strawberrynet still stocks the older ones (listed under Kanebo, Lunasol is not listed as a brand) for US$30.50/each (shipping included) so it's a very good price considering their retail value is 3150 Yen (about US$36 with the strong Yen right now).


I was even lucky enough to score 3 very pretty colors at 25% off (so each lippy cost me about US$23). Lunasol is so pricey online so it was a refreshing change to pay much below retail instead of jacked-up prices.


Anyways, these lippies are just superb. Creamy, moisturizing, lasting well and the array of colors they offer are all wearable and sophisticated. If you're searching for a bright glittery fuschia then Lunasol is not for you =)


#10 Pure Pink (top): Soft light salmon pink


#11 Warm Pink (middle): Very natural muted pink close to my natural lip color


#16 LK Soft Rose (bottom): Muted rose red with subtle brown tones.


If you're interested in this range of lipsticks I highly recommend checking out Strawberrynet. As I said these have been discontinued but recently and all my 3 colors are fresh and perfect to use.

6 comments:

birkinbagbeauty said...

I love all colours on you! I think I will pick up Warm pink for myself. I am also still lusting over 25 pink beige (or beige pink) because that is supposed to be the perfect nude. I love subdued lipsticks, btw...

Anonymous said...

You always have the best looking pout! beautiful in any colour.

Tamtam said...

your lips are super beautiful... i love the second color the most!

fuzkittie said...

They are just beauuutiful!! I love #11 too pretty~

iamgrape1119 said...

Woah! Your lips are so luscious! I'm so envious! The ls look amazing!

Engmin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates