Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Spring 2009: RMK Spring Translucence (teaser)

I am not normally a fan of RMK ... their stuff hasn't been outstanding in my opinion and the colors/formulas just rarely worked for/appealed to me (just a few items).


However this spring I really fell in love with their cute new Translucent Cheeks & Eyes palette in 01 Translucent Coral Pink. And since I found the items already listed on Facial-Shop along with a few other RMK spring items I ordered it right away. The price was very good (US$44.90 shipped whereas it retails for 5250 Yen which converts to about US$59 right now).


I won't go into detail now as thorough reviews/swatches will follow. So here is just a pic of the items:
-Translucent Cheeks & Eyes 01
-Translucent Eyes 05 Translucent Gray

-Irresistible Lips C #25 Shiny Coral Beige


4 comments:

fuzkittie said...

What! I didn't know it's already out! >.<

Kathi said...

It's not out in Japan yet =) Japanese release date is Jan 23 =)

Connie De Alwis said...

It's not out here yet! Thanks for the teaser ;) I like RMK's skincare line a lot better than their makeup line although I do have some favorites.

Autumn Masquerade said...

Lucky you to have picked them up early!

I will definitely be interested in your thoughts as the flower palette and gray eyeshadow palette are both on my shopping list.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates