Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My perfect eyebrow powder: Paul & Joe Eyebrow Powder in 01

I own lots of eyebrow powders, pencils, waxes and whatnot. I am somehow obsessed with having well defined and groomed brows =O


I am content with many of my brow items but there is one serious problems I face with Japanese eyebrow products: they tend to be light, orange or bronze-toned. My hair is a neutral medium-dark brown so I want a neutral dark eyebrow powder to go with it.
My favorite eyebrow powders so far were from Maquillage, Integrate, Etude House and Lavshuca. I still was lemming that new one from Paul & Joe though as it just looked too cute in its pale peachy pink compact =)


As I was placing my order for the P&J Disney Flower ballz I decided that I wanted to add another item to my cart so I decided to finally get the Eyebrow Powder I had been lemming for some time.
The price on Asos worked out to be really affordable at below €18 so I ordered the one in #01 Medium Brown (there is also a #2 Light Brown available)


The Eyebrow Powder comes in a small round compact just like P&J's eyeshadows. That's rather small but given tiny amount you need per application this will still last me a very long time.

The powder is medium pigmented which is perfect as I don't like overly pigmented or super sheer eyebrow powders. The included applicator (which comes in an extra pouch) is very good in applying the powder so I like using this instead of my usual brow brush.


Both brown hues in #01 are neutral-toned and both work for me, I just swirl them together or use either color depending on how soft or dramatic I want my brows to look =)


All in all this Eyebrow Powder offers the best color match for my hair color I found so far. Both colors look very natural on me and are just perfect.

I'd definitely buy this again in a heartbeat!

4 comments:

Inge said...

Wow, that looks great. I really want one. Wonder what color would look good.

Rachel said...

just started reading your blog and I really like it :) Thanks for this review! Have you ever tried the Anastasia brow powder? If yes, how would you compare it to this?

Kathi said...

No, I haven't tried Anastasia. I only use Asian makeup =)

Tracy said...

This eyebrow powder sold out quickly in SG when it was launched... lovely hual... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates