Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Elizabeth Pink Bonbon Lip Glosses

After my experience with the fantastic Nude Bonbon Lipglosses from Elizabeth I was trying to hunt down the Pink Bonbon Glosses, a range of 4 soft pink glosses. I found one on eBay for US$7.99 (& US$4 for shipping) and ordered the others from Ichibankao.com for about US$13 or so shipped (listed under Misc Products on the main website)


The tubes look similar except that the Pink Bonbon glosses have a light mint colored cap. The applicator is a very good smooth brush which deposits the right amount on my lips.


The texture is smooth and nice but not as long-lasting as the Nude Bonbon glosses since it's slightly more slick than those.
I think the Nude Bonbon glosses are better in terms of glossiness, pigment and staying power but the Pink Bonbon ones are gorgeous nonetheless.
These are not scented which is perfect for me.


The 4 glosses look almost alike in the tubes, however there are subtle differences between the 4 pinks. The swatch shows #1-4 (from left to right)


#1 Gerbera Pink: Sheer cherry pink without shimmer
#2 Pink Ribbon: Warm light sheer pink with subtle pink shimmer
#3 Aerobeige: Peach pink with subtle shimmer
#4 Dream Rose: Cool pink with shimmer (this has the best amount of pigment in my opinion)

All in all these are pretty good sheer pink glosses so if you are searching for a sheer pink these are a good choice. However these are not really worth paying much more than retail (which is about US$7)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank goodness for ur awesome swatches and descriptions or else i would never be able to decide on what colors to get on adambeauty for so many products!!!!!! ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates