Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Integrate GRACY Pressed Powder SPF 10 PA++

I haven't tried any Shiseido Integrate GRACY items so far so the powder is my first venture into that brand.

Integrate GRACY is targeted to mature women, probably 50s and above and is a very affordable drugstore line in Japan. They offer all sorts of base and color makeup, focusing a lot on lipsticks (the color variety is huge!)


I found the Pressed Powder by coincidence on eBay and thought it looked nice, especially since I rather like Shiseido's other powders from Majolica Majorca, Maquillage and IPSA.

The case is a simple midnight blue plastic case with a light shimmer. The powder comes with a thin puff (I actually quite like this) and the pan is removable (there is a hole in the back like most Japanese compacts have).


The Pressed Powder has a very light pink-tinged color (nearly white) and is supposed to be translucent which it is not in my opinion.
It's perfect for me as it has a brightening effect and a pink undertone so it suits my skin color perfectly.
If you're tan this will most likely turn ashy on you as the powder is NOT transparent or even translucent in my opinion. When I apply too much of this it can even look a bit mask-like.


The finish this provides is a soft matte and it helps even out any minor imperfections my foundation doesn't cover 100%. This does not contain any shimmer, glimmer or glitter so it's perfect when I want to use a glowy blush as the effect comes out better this way.


I used this powder for some time now and really like it a lot.
I paid US$19 plus a couple of bucks for shipping and I am sure I will get good use out of this powder.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I bought a much of Integrate Gracy Powdery foundation in Japan in their many drugstores. They also sell refills what cost only about $5-6 bucks US so I stocked up on those. Now I am almost out and was looking everywhere for this line. I did find this on Ebay as well but wasn't sure if it was trustworthly. Did you have any issues with the purchase from Ebay?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates