Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sofina Primavista Bright Up Base SPF 10 PA+

I was interested in trying something from Sofina's new base makeup line Primavista for some time now but found the prices rather high online so I kept myself back from ordering.


However recently I was lucky to snatch up the Bright Up Base on Ebay for US$23 (shipping included) which is a nice deal considering it retails for 2940 Yen (about US$33). You can get this on adambeauty for US$30).
I also have to rant now a bit lol. Ebay was such a fun place to win nice steals and deals but those days are gone. You'll always find someone outbidding you no matter how high you put your maximum bid. It really sucks and I decided to stick with "buy it now" or other online shops from now on. Rant over hehe.


The Bright Up Base comes in a nice basic pale peach pump bottle with a brown cover.
The base itself is a pale peach cream with a very finely milled shimmer so it gives my skin a nearly dewy glow (the shimmer is not really noticeable after blending the base in).
The base manages to even out redness on my cheeks and around my nose nicely so it really makes a nice base.


And yes, it is brightening as it takes away dullness and slightly camouflages dark shadows under my eyes (nice prep for eye concealer, too!)


The unscented base makes my skin smooth and feeling moisturized so I really like using it now in the cold weather here.

All in all a great base I really like! A cheaper similar product is the Etude House Pore Smoothing Peach Base in Peach.

4 comments:

birkinbagbeauty said...

It sure looks like a lovely product. I like the fact that it is unscented.

fuzkittie said...

It looks VERY brightening! Seems similar to P&J's moisturizing primer. Lovely! :]

Mona said...

woow, it leaves a really nice effect on the skin!

Anonymous said...

That base looks awesome. Just wondering, do you still use a BB cream when you use this? Ever since the BBs came into my life, my MU base have all been neglected :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates