Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

BN Roll de Cosme paper soap

Tired of restrooms being out of soap? Not interested to carry liquid or bar soap with you then? No problem, BN is here to help you with their Roll de Cosme!
You can´t imagine how much I love this stuff! It´s one of the most convenient products from Japan I own!


The Roll de Cosme is soap in paper form. When you touch it it feels like any paper tissue but as soon as it comes in contact with water it will lather up to a really nice creamy soap leaving your hands clean and moisturized. It smells nicely fresh, only very light but the scent is there.
This product is especially useful right now in Egypt as restrooms are notoriously out of soap here. I think I needed the paper soap here already on like 5 occasions already!


What I also like about the Roll de Cosme is how cute the soap is packed! You get an adorable black container with a heart charme dangling from one side. When you want to take out the soap just pull out about 5cm and close the black container. Then you can tear off the piece very easily.


One Roll de Cosme lasts for about 40 washes if you use 5cm each time. Costs US$4.50 on Sasa.

Highly recommended and very practical stuff!!

8 comments:

Lily Blue said...

wow that's brilliant !


thanks for the review !!!!!



xxx!

Beauty Basics said...

very good design. It's very handy to bring it for camping. Thank you for your review.

Beauty Basics said...

Thank you for your review. I will definitely get one from sasa. It's very practice, especially for camping.

Georgina said...

thats so cool! :)

~Lisa said...

It's genious!!

And the packaging is super duper cute!!!

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

galpal.hi said...

Thanks for this review Kathi! My friend from Japan left me a pack of the paper soap, which is very popular in Japan. I had never seen it before. The one that she gave me is in a flat pack, same as the oil blotting sheets, so that's what I thought it was at first. I was trying to find a place to buy more of them but couldn't find it so this post is very, very timely.

*Kat*

kusyok said...

wow!! Thanks for review)
So cute package. And also traditional japanese designe really nice!
What about the roll replacement?

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Awww this is extremely cute!!! when I was young still lived in Shanghai, my mum have got those paper soaps but they're not in this cute package, this is a must have item hehe :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates