Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, July 19, 2010

Shiseido Ma Chérie Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner (new version)

Shiseido recently revamped the Ma Chérie shampoos and conditioners giving them a more princessy and cute look.
I used Ma Chérie hair care before and while I thought it was ok I wasn´t really impressed with it. I like their hair styling products though!

I ordered the new Moisture Shampoo and Moisture Conditioner several weeks ago and used them up already so it´s time for a review before I forget about it =)


The revamped shampoo and conditioner have a very nice fruity scent, more like peach or so than the older version. The bottles are cute but with 200ml content on the smaller side for shampoo and conditioner.

The shampoo has a milky pearly peach color whereas the conditioner is a lightweight gel-cream.

Honestly for me those are not really rich enough. Both products give me shiny and touchable hair but somehow it tangles easily and doesn´t feel so soft like with other hair care e.g. the ones from Salon Style or Asience. For my daughter´s dry-ish hair the Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner work really well so I suppose for dry hair these items work but for dyed hair something heavier-duty might be required.


Overall rather a nay from me. When purchased on eBay these products also tend to be expensive. I´d rather get a set of Kao Essential hair care which is really excellent stuff and costs just like 4 bucks per bottle on Sasa (I shall review these soon!).

3 comments:

~Lisa said...

Thanks for the review. My hair is normal so these might work if I can get them, LOL.
Other than that, the packaging is super cute!!!

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

Me said...

Where did you bought these? I wanted to buy too btw.

lostamerican said...

I currently live n Japan and am trying anything that looks interesting. I tried this shampoo and it is amazing. I have thick long hair and after using this it looks fantstic. If you need some let me know.

madson_renee@msn.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates