Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Jill Stuart makeup bag & mirror

I decided to indulge myself with a new cosmetics bag before I go to Egypt. I certainly don´t have a lack of makeup bags, many cute ones from Etsy and GWP ones from Japanese brands but this Jill Stuart bag and mirror set I found on eBay was just so sweet so I got this one.


The makeup bag is nicely sized as it holds all items I need for doing my complete makeup incl. several pieces of eyeshadow palettes and lipsticks so for a trip it´s really perfect.
It has a divider and compartments for eyeliners and brushes.
Also included is a larger pocket mirror which can flip over to stand on a flat surface.


The material is easy to clean and the soft pink color and grey/pink ornaments are very feminine and sweet!


I am sure this is some GWP item but I didn´t mind paying for it anyway as it´s really pretty.

4 comments:

~Lisa said...

That is certainly a cute makeup bag!! Super cute!

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

Kai said...

Hi! how much did you pay for it on ebay? I actually recently saw this at my local Kinokuniya bookstore, and it was released along with a Jill Stuart Magazine. I believe it was some kinda Jill Stuart anniversary thingamabob. the magazine+bag set was $22 i think (which would've been cheaper in Japan probably). Just thought to mention since i literally just saw this on friday and was considering buying it XD

galpal.hi said...

Really nice makeup bag. I love the Jill Stuart designs. It's very feminine and pretty.

*Kat*

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

That's sweet!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates