Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hydrangeas =)

This post is especially for my dear friend Iris (whose blog Rouge Deluxe is my fave!).
I know she loves Hydrangeas and my mom has so many of them in her garden!
Enjoy =)

6 comments:

Lily said...

aw, they're beautiful!!

Riya~ said...

They are pretty!!

ColourMePretty said...

i love them!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Wow, so lovely! :D

Haru said...

Aww, Kathi! That's so sweet of you! *BIG HUGS* The flowers are so pretty! I love how they bloom in various shades of blue, purple and pink.

If I had these in my garden, I'd be so over the moon :-)

Georgina said...

kathi, i didnt know you are so sweet! aww.. thats friendship right there :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates