Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer 2010: Lavshuca Natural Beauty Part II

The Natural Beauty collection from Lavshuca is possibly my favorite summer release this year. I already reviewed a bunch of things here!

I intended to get more of the fantastic Moist Melting Rouge lipsticks but since Adambeauty got the whole collection for really cheap I couldn´t resist one more eyeshadow quad and a blusher.
All items were actually below the Japanese retail price but incl. shipping so I didn´t feel guilty at all for indulging in more stuff!


I got:
-Melting Eyes in BR-1
-Moist Melting Rouge RD-4, BE-5 and PK-5
-Mix Color Cheeks in PK-1

-Melting Eyes BR-1:
When I first ordered BE-1 and RD-1 I was actually pondering for a while between BE-1 and BR-1 but judging from Lavshuca´s swatches I finally settled on BE-1.
BE-1 turned out to be way too warm for my liking so it was the wrong choice and I finally ordered BR-1 from Adambeauty and this time I am very satisfied with my order.


Like the other quads from this eyeshadow range this has a very soft smooth and silky texture and a good amount of pigment. Lasting power is excellent worn over my Coffret D´or eyeshadow base.


BR-1 is a neutral brown/taupe-ish quad. The colors are a off-white, golden beige, taupe-brown and deep neutral brown. All colors are shimmery, only the darkest shade contains less shimmer.


This quad is definitely on my Egypt-list as it will be perfect with any kind of outfit or lipstick!


I paid US$14.50 (retail is 1680 Yen ~ US$19.50)

-Moist Melting Rouge:
As I said before this is a super soft buttery lipstick range with good pigment and a wonderful shimmery and glossy moist finish. The lasting power is good though not as long as regular lipstick.


I got 3 more colors:
RD-4: A gorgeous medium raspberry pink (swatch at the left)
BE-5: A peachy beige with pink tones (swatch in the middle)
PK-5: Soft light pink (swatch right)


All 3 colors are gorgeous, just like the first 2 I purchased.
Cost US$13/each (about US$4 below retail!)

-Mix Color Cheeks in PK-1:
Another pretty blush from Lavshuca, it´s a soft pink shade with fine shimmer. The highlighter seems more pigmented and gives a pretty almost dewy finish (since it has very fine shimmer).


Texture-wise I said before it´s not overly silky but it´s smooth and gives a nice sheer layer of blush. Couple of applications are enough to get soft pink cheeks for me.


I paid US$11 (retail 1470 Yen ~ US$16.50).

6 comments:

~Lisa said...

Wow! They all look gorgeous!! The eyeshadow def. looks pretty and the texture sounds pretty good. The lipsticks also look fab!!

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

Kathi said...

Hi,
yea I am pretty thrilled with this haul! =D

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

OH man I want to get everything here!!! love that eye shadow on your eyes!! :)

chocfull said...

I love the moist melting rouge lipstick, so glossy. I am a lipgloss person so staying power is not high on my list. I am using RS1 now & I think I got smtg pink too. Hope to get more of this!

chocfull said...

I love the moist melting rouge lipstick, so glossy. I am a lipgloss person so staying power is not high on my list. I am using RS1 now & I think I got smtg pink too. Hope to get more of this!

Kathi said...

Hi Chocfull,
yea the lippies are really amazing, love the glossy shine and good color payoff! =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates