Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, July 16, 2010

Mistine Professional BB Brightening Body Lotion

As I mentioned before I ordered some more body lotions from Mistine, a cosmetics brand from Thailand (under Better Way company). i got mine from eBay where you can find plenty of Mistine items listed.

A lotion called my eye because it´s called BB Brightening Body Lotion! A BB Cream for the body sounds darn interesting. Seems the BB craze will reach all sorts of beauty brands and products allover Asia! Seriously, any brand just needs to slap a BB label on their product and I´ll buy it right away. Waiting to see BB lipsticks, eyeshadows etc. =D
Anyway, to me it turned out to be a regular body lotion but the name and bottle just are cute hehe =D


The Mistine Professional BB Brightening Body Lotion comes in a very pretty light pearl pink bottle and contains 150ml (I think there are other sizes available, too). It smells really nice, a fresh fruity scent which also lingers for a good amount of time.


The lotion has a light blue tint. I thought it might have a temporary whitening or brightening effect due to the blue color but neither on my skin-tone nor on my son´s (whom I estimate be about NC40-45 currently as he got really tan despite SPF50+ sun blocker) it did have any effect at all.
The lotion feels a little sticky right after application but this feeling vanishes about 5 minutes after the application.
It´s a lightweight lotion which spreads easily so only a little is needed for my whole body.


I can´t judge if it has a long-term whitening or brightening effect since my body skin is so white it can´t get any whiter I think haha! This contains arbutin though which is supposed to be effective in lightening.


Overall a cute and good body lotion with a lovely smell. It´s not overly outstanding or special though but I think I would repurchase this.
However Mistine has so many nice lotions to try out I´d probably buy other things first.
I will soon also review some of the other body lotions when I get the chance to use them (I purchased several other types waiting to be used when I finish something else).

6 comments:

Kai said...

i should probably try this...my arms and chest/body is a shade darker than my face because i would put ss only on face/neck and forget to put ss on my arms -_-;;;

~Lisa said...

I'd love to try this but it's already so hard to get regular BB creams in Canada =(

BB CREAMS! COME TO CANADA XD

Other than that, I'm jealous of how fair you are :( My younger brother got sooo tanned, I think he's beyond the MAC spectrum T_T

www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

chocfull said...

These lotions are everywhere in their supermarts & they have a huge range of body products. I've never tried their lotions but mostly their shower gels, body powder. I spend a lot of time everytime I go there.

body care said...

Well, I have been reading your blog posts daily and the reason I come on your blog frequently is its compelling content… Regards…

makeup tips said...

Well, I have been reading your blog posts daily and the reason I come on your blog frequently is its compelling content… Regards…

Ai said...

I'm so interested in buying this too! I really needed something to lighten up my arms and hands because I always forget to put ss on them in the summer :/ Now my face is way whiter than the rest of my body T-T But I'm sad that it didn't really make a difference and turned out to be a regular lotion :/

http://herumbrella.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates