Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, July 26, 2010

Mistine White Spa UV White Perfumed Talc

I rarely use body powders just because they´re usually messy and just not a necessary step for me in my bodycare routine.

In summer however I find body powders to be a great thing to use under my breasts, in my armpits (layered over deodorant) around my umbilicus/belly and on my back to absorb sweat and keep me feeling fresh.


I was searching for a scented body powder for my trip (and of course from an Asian brand hehe) and stumbled across this UV White Perfumed Talc from Mistine on eBay for less than US$5 & shipping. The bottle holds a generous 200g of powder so I ordered this and hoped it´d smell nice.
I see that the eBay sellers from Thailand list tons of body powders so I assume it must be something popular in Thailand whereas generally it seems to be quite a niche product not many people seem to use (I have only seen one Japanese powder from Paul & Joe so far) and finding body powders for adults in Austria is pretty impossible! Probably those who want to use it purchase baby powder?


Anyway, to my dismay the Mistine UV White Perfumed Talc didn´t arrive until the day we left. When the postie rung just a few hours before I had to go and brought my package with my new body powder and a shower cream from Thailand I was a happy girl and I tossed both in my suitcase and was good to go =D

I like using the UV White Perfumed Talc after applying the Moisturizing Body Lotion from PDC Famy and it just is a perfect addition as it keeps me sweat-free for long time.
The powder is quite silky and applies evenly so it´s a good product all around, probably like most body powders.
What I love most is the scent! A very fresh fruity scent that´s strong but not overpowering. The scent lingers for very long time so I am not in need of an additional perfume to keep me smelling lovely all day long.

The bottle has a cap with holes which you just twist to open the holes or to close them. Very easy and convenient, sort of like a salt shaker.


This product contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B3, Titanium Dioxide, Q10, Pomegranate Extract, Pine Bark Extract, White Tea Extract, Talc and Fragrance. Please refer to the exact ingredients list here:


Overall a fantastic body powder which smells absolutely divine. I will probably buy more products from this White Spa line with Pomegranate as I suppose they will all smell the same!

7 comments:

Ashchronicles said...

YAy, a neighborhood country's products. ^^ Thailand got some awesome cosmetics too though I've never used them yet..and for the body powder, I like the look of the cap.
Body powder might not be that common in Austria but you can find it easily in Malaysia and most tropical countries..=) Very handy for hot weather.

galpal.hi said...

I'm not a body powder person either but sounds like it's perfect for the hot, humid weather you are experiencing right now. Maybe I should try it too. I actually do have a couple of body powder which I bought a long time ago but never used.

*Kat*

~Lisa said...

I've never heard or tried this before but it seems interesting enough! Do you think baby powder would work the same?

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

kuri said...

This sounds great! I have some body powder from Ayura; I should start using it; I get super sticky in this heat.

Kathi said...

Hi Aisyah,
yea I think you are right, body powder are very much made for hot and humid climates! =D

Hi Kat,
yes, perfect for Egypt! Really, it´s amazing how long the powder keeps me dry! (sounds like a diaper advertisement, I know lol)

Hi Lisa,
yes I think baby powder would perform about the same. I just love the scent of the Mistine one so much and that it´s a grown-up product! =D It also hase some nice ingredients!

xoxo

Mind said...

Hi, I'm from Thailand.
Mistine is a very cheap brand here. Most people would rather use other brands. The lotions and bath stuff is OK, smells great. BUT the cosmetics, range from usable to bad, especially the eyeshadows. I CANNOT get the color to stick, and the palette comes in cardboard.

Mind said...

Hi, I'm from Thailand.
Mistine is a very cheap brand here. Most people would rather use other brands. The lotions and bath stuff is OK, smells great. BUT the cosmetics range from usable to bad, especially the eyeshadows. I CANNOT get the color to stick, and the palette comes in cardboard. Feel free to experiment with Mistine, though-- they do occasionally make good stuff.
I prefer Oriental Princess, and some of the stuff is actually better than some counter brands.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates