Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer 2010: Kosé Visée Blossom Eyes

Kosé added a new range of eye shadow palettes to their Visée brand lineup. The new palettes are called Blossom Eyes and come in 5 color variations. Their is also a new mascara but it didn´t really interest me as it´s a lengthening formula and most mascaras just fail on me so I stick to the ones that work for me.


I only picked up one of the new Blossom Eyes as the other 4 didn´t appeal to me. I purchased PU-2, a set of various purples.
The Blossom Eyes palettes have really pretty shiny white floral cases. I think they look gorgeous and very attractive. Inside there are 2 cream color bases (a light and a darker one) and 3 powder eyeshadows.


The cream colors (colors A and B on the diagram) don´t really feel like creams, they have a very dry and non-greasy texture. You are supposed to put the light base allover and then use the deeper base on the outer 1/3 of your lids as a base to deepen the lid color.
The 3 powder shades are smooth with decent pigment, the darkest liner color is actually very pigmented.
All 5 shades (creams and powders) are shimmery but not glittery.


Lasting power of this Visée palette is good, I didn´t experience any creasing and only light fading. I used the cream bases and think they are good primers.


The colors are:
Cream colors: white and light brown (this looks like a taupe in the pan but alas turns brown on me)
Powder shades: very pale whitish lavender, medium lavender and deep blackened purple.


To be honest the color combo is a bit of a snore. It´s pretty and all but nothing unique or outstanding. My EOTD (forgot to take a pic!) was pretty but it didn´t wow me.
Anyway, the Blossom Eyes eyeshadow quint in PU-2 is a solid choice if you are searching for a refreshing light purple palette.

5 comments:

VampiressDoll said...

Wow, so shimmery and very pretty. Lovely pictures. :)

Riya~ said...

that's so cute! I really like the design!!!

~Lisa said...

Great packaging and colour. Love the shimmer/sheen of it.

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

You have the best taste in make up, I love that palette it's soo pretty!!!

Dana Cifelli said...

Love the packaging! Would love to try this out! I should get it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates